Sunday, May 3, 2015

Getting Ready for Changes

 

My zone here in Montevideo

May 2, 2015

Well this week kind of flew by.  Actually this whole change has flown by pretty quick, This week we have been working a lot of with houses.  With the changes coming up, we have to close a lot of houses and areas. This is because in our mission we are going to have less missionaries, so we have to work with the contracts and the owners of the homes.

I have learned a lot this change.  I look at the mission now in a different perspective than I did a couple of months ago. I don´t know, it is just different for me, not in a bad way though, just in a different way.  It is kind of difficult to explain it.  

But anyways, changes is next week and I already know that I´m staying here and I will also have the same companion. Because it is changes, there is a lot of stuff that we have to do, so our next week is going to be pretty crazy. 

Elder Rogers
My roommates



Me and my companion did a marathon (just kidding)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment