Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas


 
 

December 28, 2015

Hello everybody,

Well this week was really crazy. So for Christmas Eve we were able to stay up until 12:20 and watch the fireworks. So while we were waiting for the fireworks, we cooked sausages, ate ice cream and we also played Uno for a long time.

On Christmas we went to the house of member and they cooked a big lunch for us and we talked a lot.  Here a lot of times they throw water on people as a prank for Christmas. So as we were leaving their house they threw a bunch of water on us and we got soaking wet. Then we played some soccer in their backyard and that finished Christmas.

The other day we did service for a family and we helped pour a concrete patio. That was pretty tough because we had to make all of the cement by hand. The next day I was so sore, haha.

I had a really great Christmas, but most important of all I read a lot about the birth of the Savior and I was able to share it with people as well. I could really see the importance of sharing the birth of Christ and the true meaning behind Christmas.

I hope you all had a really great Christmas and I hope you all have a great New Years Eve.

Love you guys,

Elder Rogers







 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment