Monday, November 16, 2015

Member References and a Dog Bite

 

November 16, 2015

This week was kind was pretty interesting.  We have decided that this next week we are going to focus on asking for references from the members. We are going to have as many lessons as we can and focus on the missionary work here in the ward. The ward here in San Jose has been starting to focus on the less-active members of the church and helping them come back. 

Well something crazy happened this week for the first time in my mission. I got bit by a dog. We were talking to some guy in front of his house. We set up another time to visit with him and as we were leaving his dog ran up and bit me on the arm. It is nothing serious; I just have some little teeth marks in my arm that`s all. So that was probably the most exciting thing that has happened to me this week.

These next coming weeks are going to be crazy because we have a lot of conferences coming up so I will write more the next time.

Love you all and hope you all have a great week,

Elder Rogers

Exchanges with Elder Poulson

No comments:

Post a Comment