Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Alicia is Baptized! Elder Bednar is Coming to the Mission!

February 22, 2016

Hey everybody,

          How are you all doing? So this week is changes and I am staying in my area and Elder Pierce is leaving. My new companion is Elder Cabrera and he is from Paraguay. He is going to be my first companion from Paraguay. 

          Alicia got baptized it was really nice to have the support of the members especially from the young men and the young women that are the same age as her. Alicia`s grandma and sister both went to the baptism, so that was really cool, we are going to see if we can do a family home evening with their family.

          Elder Bednar is going to be coming to our mission Friday and we are going to have a multi-mission conference with him. I am super excited! I think that there are few missionaries that get to see two apostles live in their mission. I have been reading some of Elder Bednar`s talks and he talks a lot about learning by faith and not just receiving answers.  It made me think a lot about the importance of asking God to be able to understand his doctrine.

Until next week,

Elder Rogers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment