Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hola!

February 9, 2015

            Hey how is everybody doing this week? I am doing awesome.  This week was changes and this change went by crazy fast. I cannot believe it. But anyways my companion leaves and I am staying, I have heard that my new comp is from Italy, so that is pretty cool.

            There have been so many things happening in the ward lately and the Lord’s work is definitely growing here. But I am excited for this next change and ready for whatever is coming haha. I know we can help more people and keep on looking for the people that are ready to hear the gospel.

            This week I gave a talk about charity and there are so many things about charity that I have never thought about. I thought about how if we have charity we don`t talk bad about other people and we care for the salvation of other souls and also how it is a gift from God. We can receive this gift by doing good works and also by praying for this gift.

Love you all!

Elder Rogers

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment