Monday, February 16, 2015

A New Companion From Italy

February 16, 2015

            We had changes last week and I stayed in my area and my companion left. My new companion is Elder Mendoza and he is from Italy. His parents are from Dominican Republic but he was born in Italy and lived there his whole entire life. He can speak 3 languages: English, Spanish and Italian. He is a super awesome guy and is also super funny. I am excited to be getting to know him better for the next 6 weeks or more.

            This week me and Elder Mendoza are going to search and search for people. We have a goal to contact 20 people every day. That may not sound like a lot, but in a little town it is, haha. We are super excited to work in the area together and try to find as many people as we can.
            So I gave a talk for the second week in a row, haha, I guess that is one of the blessings of living in a smaller town is you get better at giving talks. I talked about the atonement and the sacrament and how they are so important.  I spoke about how we can choose to use the atonement in our lives or we can choose to ignore it.

            Well something crazy happened a couple days ago.  My Trainer went home it was so weird to see him go home and something else that is pretty crazy is that I found a guinea pig. A less-active lady had one outside so I had to take a picture of it.

 
Elder Rogers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment