Monday, April 20, 2015

“Meet the Mormons” and My Birthday Party


April 18, 2015

So the week was awesome especially because of the fact that I got to go back to my last area and show “Meet the Mormons” there in the church. So what happened was back when I was in Vergara, we planned to watch “Meet the Mormons” (the movie) in the church. But what happened was I left Vergara so I wasn't going to be able to go. But what happened is over there in Vergara they needed a projector so we had to drive it over there (and the drive was about 5 hours,) and I was able to go so we went last Saturday and we watched the movie there.  It was really awesome because I got to see all the members again. The movie was a success.  They had 4 investigators there and had a decent amount of members as well.


So my birthday was yesterday and it was awesome.  First we baked some awesome sugar cookies with peanut butter and chocolate on top.  Second we went to a baptism of the other elders and when we got home the elders that I live with me threw me a party.  It was so cool.  We ate pizza and cookies and I even got a sick tie. It was a really fun and I had a really great birthday here. 
I am so excited for next week because on Tuesday Elder Dallin H. Oaks is coming and giving a talk to our mission and also the other mission in Montevideo.  I get to help set it up and plan it, so I am very excited for that. 
Thanks for all of the birthday wishes and hope you all have a great day.
 Elder Rogers
 


No comments:

Post a Comment