Thursday, June 25, 2015

An Amazing Week

 
June 20, 2015
         Well this week we had changes and I am staying in my area and I have a new companion now, Elder Cruz.  Elder Cruz is from Columbia and is a really great person.  Right now I´m helping him become a financer.  He’s learning how to do all of the things that we do.
          Well, because it was changes I drove the missionaries that are going home to the airport.  See the photo below of me and Elder Ashcraft (my second companion on the mission).  Also with changes we had to buy a lot of food because whenever we have new missionaries come in, we have some presentations and we also buy them some pizza and milanesas (like basically a chicken sandwich but thinner).
 
 
          Last Sunday Nilda (an investigator) went to church and we were able to visit her the last couple of days.  Nilda went to church about every week for almost a year but couldn´t get baptized for some problems she was having.  But now she doesn´t have those problems and she really wants to get baptized, so we are all really excited for her and we hope that she can get baptized and stay firm in the church.                 
          Today was a very spiritual day. I went to the temple this morning and while I was there, the members from Melo (my first area in the mission) were there because they have a trip every couple of months and I had no idea that they were going to be there, it was so great to be able to talk to them and also have a session with them as well.  Then at the temple I was able to get a lot of answers to the questions that I had.
This week was amazing, 
Love you all,
Elder Rogers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment