Sunday, June 14, 2015

I’m Driving!

Zone Conference
 
 
June 13, 2015

        Well changes are this week and I´m staying in my area and I´m going to have a new companion.  I don´t know who it is yet, but I will find out tomorrow.  This change has gone by very fast-- by far my fastest change that I have had. 

         Well I never thought I was going to drive on my mission, but I did receive my license last week and I started driving yesterday.  So ya, I have to drive stick shift, which is very different than automatic.  Automatic is a lot easier, haha. But ya, I´m starting to get used to driving the stick and it is pretty crazy driving here because the majority of people don´t obey the traffic laws.

        This week we had a zone conference and the main idea of the conference was to focus on working with members, I learned how to help the members share the gospel with other people and how we should work with them more when we have investigators. During the conference, we also talked a lot about the temple and how we should consecrate ourselves and try and do our best for the Lord and always think about other people.

Hope you all have a great week,

Elder Rogers
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment