Thursday, May 5, 2016

Learning Patience

May 2, 2016

Hey everybody,

          This week we have been focusing a lot with working with our new ward mission leader and the ward missionaries. It is really great to have ward missionaries.  This is the first ward that I have been in that I have had ward missionaries and they are so cool. They have been going with us to the lessons that we have been having and also contacting the investigators and the less-active members that we are working with.

          My companion and I decided to work on patience this week and when you decide to work on patience, you`re asking for lot of difficult times, haha. We have had kind of a difficult week, but we are passing through it with patience and I know the Lord is preparing people in our area for us to visit.

          I hope you all have a great week,

Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment