Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Mission Conference and a New Companion

November 17, 2014

Hello, how are you all?
 
           This week has been pretty crazy for me. We went to a multi-mission conference. It was our mission and the other Uruguay mission. Elder Christiansen from the presidency of the seventy talked. It was really good. He talked a lot about questions that missionaries have.  For example, he taught how to invite the spirit better in charlas and just a lot of questions like that.

            Also this week was changes, so I am staying in Melo and my companion is leaving.  It´s so weird to me. I don´t know. My new companion is Elder Ashcraft I have heard that he is an awesome guy, so I´m really excited to work with him but I´m also kind of sad to see Elder Mata leave. But that’s how life works, haha.

            Elder Mata is going to Parque de Plata. It is pretty close to Montevideo (the capital). He is also going to be a district leader for the first time, so that is pretty exciting. 

            Hope you guys all have a great week,

Sincerely,

Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment