Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Playing basketball with my roommates
November 10, 2014

            So this week went by so fast it was crazy.  One thing that I did that was pretty sweet was I made some chocolate chip cookies and they were pretty good. One thing that is kind of weird here is they don´t have chocolate chips so I just bought a chocolate bar and cut it up into pieces and it totally worked, so ya, that was pretty sweet.

            One thing that was kind of sad about this week though was not a lot of people went to church this week. I have no idea why, but we are just going to try to get more people in church next week. 

            Last P-Day everybody that lives in our house played basketball together but the only problem is that it is crazy humid here and I don´t think I have ever sweated so much in my life. We had to stop and take a break like every 10 minutes because it was so hot. But it was fun to play some basketball again. Ya here like the only sport anybody cares about is soccer, soccer, soccer. It´s insane everybody watches plays and love soccer.

            It is starting to get hot here. Even though the temperature isn´t very high, the humidity makes you sweat like crazy. But I guess in the summer it is a lot hotter than now. 

            Hope you all have a great week.  I´ll prepare for the heat and I hope you can prepare for the cold. Talk to you next week.

Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment