Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas and My Last Week in Melo

December 29, 2014

            So Christmas was awesome. We watched fireworks and had an asado.  We also played some games with the other missionaries in the house and we ate ice cream and drank some Coke.

            Yesterday was changes and I found out I am going to the city Vergada in the zone 33. The zone 33 is a ton like Melo; they are both very calm places and are smaller towns. I found out that Vergada is a very small town, and I don`t know a ton about my companion but I do know he is from Chile.

            I will try to send a picture of the Pelaez family next week (my sim card is giving me troubles).  The Pelaez family is super awesome. We helped get them reactivated into the church. It is going to be hard to leave them actually. When I was saying goodbye to them, they gave me a tie so I could remember them.

            Elder Ashcraft (my last companion) is staying in the area and is going to be training a brand new missionary. He is really excited.  In our mission it is like a privilege to be able to train, so he is super-excited to be able to train.

            I hope you all had a great Christmas and I hope you have a Happy New Year!!!!

Elder Rogers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment