Monday, March 16, 2015

Temple Trip!!!


March 16, 2015

            Well we went to the temple last week and I loved it, I remember when I was in the MTC and we went once a week and then when I got in the mission we only go every 6 months. I definitely miss going every week but, it was so nice to be able to go again and it was also really awesome that I could do a name from my own genealogy line. 

            Right now in the ward we are trying to get some of the members to get more callings. Because we have the new branch president the stake president has been coming down a lot to try to help the branch president with all of the things that he need to do in the church. 

            This coming Saturday one of the member’s kids, Estring, is going to get baptized and because the branch president is new we are helping prepare Estring for his baptism and we are going to plan it and everything. In Vergara we don`t have a baptismal font so we usually go to the closest city and baptize there, but Estring`s mom says she wants him to get baptized in the lake so we are going to be baptizing in the lake in Vergara so that will be pretty awesome.

            Have a great week everybody!!!

Elder Rogers


No comments:

Post a Comment