Saturday, March 28, 2015

Changes – A Move to Malvin


March 28, 2015

            Well this week has been super crazy and I don´t have a ton of time to tell you all of what has happened lately.

            Well I haven´t written for a about a week and a half because I got called as a mission financer.  Now that I’m a financer of the mission our p-day are on Saturdays in the office, so from now on I will write on Saturdays. But anyways, the financers work with all of the money basically and just try to make sure everything in the mission runs smoothly. 

            I left Vergara. Sunday it was kind of sad, but I said goodbye to everybody.  We even had the baptism in the river Saturday.  We also have an awesome investigator that I had to leave but he did see the baptism in the river and we also ate lunch with him Saturday. It was also pretty crazy because I did have a talk planned for Sunday but we found out last minute that I had to be in Montevideo on Sunday So I packed all of my stuff and left on the bus at 4 in the morning to arrive in Montevideo.

             Right now my area is Malvin and it is super nice, and the ward is really strong. They usually have about 140 or so members that go to church, so that is a huge change for me because in Vergara it was  a lot less. Well I don´t have  a ton of time right now, but I hope you all have a good week and you guys should send me some pictures of what is happening in your lives and stuff. Thanks. Have a great week!

Elder Rogers





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment