Thursday, September 10, 2015

Cold August Days; A Change is Coming

August 29, 2015

       This change has gone by so fast I can hardly believe it! I can remember when I first got here, like 5 months ago and it doesn´t feel like it has been that long. I cannot believe that I am leaving my area in a week and a half. 

        A little update with Uruguay is it is starting to get hot again.  It has been kind of cold the last couple of months. It is kind of weird to think that we are in August and it is cold. 

        Well this week was pretty great.  Right now we have been working with a less active member and his family (who are not members). We have had some really good lessons with them, the last lesson we talked about the restoration and they really liked it and now they really want to learn more about the gospel.

Hope you all have a great week

Elder Rogers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment