Thursday, September 10, 2015

One of the Greatest Weeks Yet!


August 22, 2015

             So this week has been one of the greatest weeks that I have had on the mission. This week I was able to talk to a lot of missionaries about the vision of the mission. It has changed the way I have thought of the mission. I have been learning about how important it is that we help the ward and work with them. Right now we are focusing on working with our ward mission leader more.  We are verifying with him more frequently and informing him more about the people we are working with in our areas. Our ward mission leader is a really cool guy and he loves the missionaries.  We are so excited to work with him more and help the ward with their missionary work.

            Lately there has been a lot of things going through my head on what I could do and changes that I can make in the way that I am working and how I can improve it and help the church grow stronger. In our ward, our bishop is so awesome.  He is always willing to help us and is always trying to help the ward to set goals. 

             Well, we went to the temple today and it was really awesome.  So almost all of the temple conferences are done with in our mission; we just have one left. But this week was an amazing week and I hope you guys have a great week as well.

Love you guys,

Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment