Monday, October 5, 2015

General Conference Was Great!

October 5, 2015

Hello everybody!!!

Well I`m doing really well.  This week was really good. I cannot believe that we are already in October. So anyways, general conference was really good. I can`t believe that general conference is already over now I have to wait 6 more months to listen to it again.

General Conference was really great I received a lot of revelation for our investigator Humberto in the conference. In conference they talked a lot about why we are in the gospel and the blessings that we receive by living ALL of the commandments. I noticed how they are talking a lot about how the world is changing and how it is going to keep on changing. But, how we need to keep reading the scriptures, praying and going to church and just focus on the basic principles of the gospel. 

We are teaching our investigator about the word of wisdom. It is just really hard for him to quit smoking because he has been smoking since he was 12 years old. But I know that through God everything is possible and he will be able to help him stop smoking. I love how in one of the talks in General Conference they talked about self-control and how it is like a muscle; the more we use it the stronger it gets. 

Hope you all have an amazing week,

Love y’all,

Elder Rogers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment