Thursday, October 15, 2015

Ponderize Joshua 1:9

 
October 12, 2015
Hello everybody!
Well this week I do not have a ton of time to write because I sent a bunch of photos and that took up a lot of time. But, I do want to share something with you guys from General Conference. I don`t know if you guys remember, but in conference one of the members of the quorum of the seventy talked about how he ponders about a new scripture every week and he memorizes it and thinks about the scripture during the day. The scripture that I am going to ponderize is Joshua 1:9.
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
 I have been pondering about this scripture a lot and thinking about how I should now be afraid  because God will be with me wherever I go.
Just wanted to share that scripture with you guys and I hope you all have a wonderful week,
Love,
Elder Rogers
 



 

 

 

 




 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment